Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Netflix in the Holiday Spirit

As a mother of a toddler and a woman without cable, I have always loved watching streaming video off of Netflix. It has almost all of my daughter favorite shows and a lot of mine. And when they raised the prices this year, I just kept the streaming videos because I just couldn't live without them. But somehow, Netflix has gotten better. Now in their suggestions section, they have holiday recommendations.

I must be in heaven!

Not only does it list Christmas movies, but tv shows and episodes as well. Right away it shows me that 30Rock's Season 2 Episode 9 is called "LudaChristmas" and all I have to do is click on it to watch it. They also have Arrested Development, Raising Hope, and Glee just to name a few.

Maybe they saw my blog and realized how much people really love those holiday specials?

No comments:

Post a Comment