Friday, April 15, 2011

On TV this Weekend: Easter Unwrapped

Food Network host Mark Summers takes a behind-the-scenes look at the Easter industry (mostly candy) this weekend with Easter Unwrapped.

The behind-the-scenes food show takes us to Russell Stovers, Jelly Belly and Saunders Egg farm, among others.

Airs on Food Network Saturday at 10 p.m. Eastern/9 Central and on Sunday at 1 a.m. Eastern/Midnight Central.

Maybe only safe for viewers that are okay with a late night snack. Click here for more info.

1 comment:

  1. Unwrapped is such a cool show! I have enjoyed a lot of snack food from when I was a kid until now. It brings back a lot of memories to see candies that I haven't seen for a long time. I think these themed episodes are pretty cool because they show all specialty food that is related. I would really like to see how Peeps are made! It's a good thing this show is on later in the evening because I work for Dish Network and don't get off until later. It's nice to come home and wind down with some memories. I like seeing how stuff gets made and it is even better in HD!

    ReplyDelete